[mythtv-users] Speaker Suggestions ???

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Jun 6 01:03:52 UTC 2006

With all the concentration on getting the video working right I have
neglected my audio output devices.

Right now I'm using a Harmon Kardon 2.1 system that came with a Dell
system I purchased 5 years ago, and it basically leaves a lot to be
desired (read that: SUCKS).

I'm looking for a decent 2.1 speaker/amplifier system that does not
cost more than say $200 US.

Obviously there's no point in getting something that's far better
than the signal that's driving it. The audio is all captured by PVR
cards from analog broadcasts and encoded with the default settings of
Myth.

Any suggestions?

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org