[mythtv-users] Speaker Suggestions ???

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Tue Jun 6 13:39:14 UTC 2006

Brian Wood wrote:
> But, I wonder, what are Myth users using for audio output, I've seen
> very little mention of speaker systems here, and what I do see is
> usually problems with multi-channel decoding.

I use a sound card with optical SPDIF output to my 5.1 JVC receiver.  I
basically have Myth hooked to my home theater.  Unless you don't have
Myth in your living room, I don't see any reason not to.  I have all my
living room components (ReplayTV, VCR/DVD combo, TV, etc) hooked to the
receiver as well.

Kevin