[mythtv-users] Myth packages for ubuntu?

John Brooks iresprite at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:03:48 UTC 2006

On 6/2/06, Jeremy Teale <lists at thehunter.ws> wrote:

> Sorry, the server had a hiccup. Everything should be back to normal.
> I think I actually will be doing some Dapper packages as I've
> recently setup Xen 3 on one of my machines. That is, of course, if
> there's a demand.

Oh, heck yeah. Your packages have been a great boon to me. I recall having
to fiddle with a couple of things when I first instaleld them, but that was
it. I'm really looking forward to dapper packages if you decide to put some
out. Thanks so much for the work you've done so far!

Out of curiosity, would you consider making MythArchive part of the
packages? Or is that a little out of bounds of the official stuff?

Jack.