[mythtv-users] flicker (and other problems)

Micah Wedemeyer fanmail at micah-wedemeyer.net
Wed Jun 7 02:33:46 UTC 2006

http://ivtvdriver.org/pipermail/ivtv-users/2006-March/001735.html

> >Backend:
> >Fedora Core 4: 2.6.15-1.1833_FC4
> >AMD Athlon XP 1600+
> >(can't remember mobo, I think it was an NForce2...not sure)
> >PVR-250
> >MythTV 0.19.20060121-2
> >(not sure how to get ivtv driver info)

rpm -q ivtv

That fixed the flicker problem!  Thanks!

Now, does anyone have any ideas about the corrupted recordings?  I did an upgrade of the kernel and the ivtv drivers and firmware, but I'm still getting the corruption issue.

Thanks for the help with the flicker, though!

Micah