[mythtv-users] Starting mythfrontend on a second screen doesn't work

Ben Lancaster lists at benlancaster.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 08:37:16 UTC 2006

For example:

create a script called startmyth.sh that does everything you need it
to, give it execute permissions (chmod +x) and save it in somewhere
like /usr/local/bin

To start this script on boot, I place a call to it in my /etc/
rc.local file. To start it when a specific user logs in, I place a
call to it in my ~/.Xclients file

Make sense?

Ben