[mythtv-users] Lossless transcoding with commercial cutting increasing the size of the file.

Osma Ahvenlampi oa at iki.fi
Wed Jun 7 13:27:36 UTC 2006

On pe, 2006-06-02 at 07:01 -0700, drescher0110-mythtv at yahoo.com wrote:
> > I tried one show on my x86 master backend an this green screen effect either is
> > fixed with the latest svn or is only on amd64 (slave machine). I'll track this one
> > down and report back.
> >
> Ok the problem is fixed in the latest svn as it works on both my dual processor
> athlon mp and my dual processor opteron systems. :-)

What's your definition of "latest svn" in this case? Please tell which
revision fixed this for you, or at least between which revisions the
problem disappeared. I'm still suffering from the problem, but perhaps
I'm not using the same branch as you are.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi   <oa at iki.fi>    http://www.fishpool.org