[mythtv-users] (To Jeff Simpson) XV on PVR-350, Gentoo and MythTV wiki

Daniel Savard daniel.savard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 17:59:45 UTC 2006

2006/6/7, Jeff Simpson <jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu>:

> On 6/7/06, Daniel Savard <daniel.savard at gmail.com> wrote:

(...)

Huh, that's strange. Must have been from where I hosted it or
> something, I just copied the file out of my own local overlay and
> uploaded it. I'll have to check it again to see if it has issues here.

Not all lines are ending with ^M, only the extra 4 or 5 lines.

(...)

Do you know what headers are missing, by any chance?

<errno.h>
<fcntl.h>

Also, what version of xorg do you have installed and what do you have
> in your make.conf file about video drivers? I don't know if it's
> required or not, but I can compare it to what I have to see if it
> helps.

X.Org 7.0

Drivers: ivtvdev and i810