[mythtv-users] Easy question about program guide and multiple sources

Jason McMillon jmcmillon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 18:39:13 UTC 2006

My current setup is similar to what you have.  I have two PVR-250s with the
same source and have no problems.  But, my question is what happens when one
PVR 250 has 'standard' cable and one has 'digital' cable.  Will the
overlapping channels be listed twice in the program guide?  If I delete the
standard channels from the digital listing (to make a prettier guide), will
I still be able to record two standard cable shows at once?

Hope this clarifies...

Thanks!!
Jason