[mythtv-users] Easy question about program guide and multiple sources

Derek Meek thekazan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:00:51 UTC 2006

A DCT-2524? isn't that one of the ONLY DCT-2xxx'es that isn't a pain in
the arse to control with an IR blaster? - i have a DCT2000 and I had to
put tinfoil over the entire faceplate to shield it from out-of-band
interference - I have to send two leading signals or it will ignore my
commands (so a channel change command is this following sequence: EXIT
EXIT [digits] OK EXIT and it still occasionally ignores the first digit
or two)

cannot wait until I get an HDTV and switch to having a firewire cable
slaving the STB :D