[mythtv-users] Connectivity issues, now resolved...I think

Joe Maldonado joe.maldonado at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 15:10:37 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I'm not quite sure whether this is a know issue, or just my boneheadedness
but here it goes..

Recently my system went down due to a power outage.  I realize I should have
a UPS on this system though it's one of those things I have not gotten
around to.  Anyhow the system came up fine.  Or so it seemed.  The frontends
were not able to connect to the backend process.  This was disturbing since
there were no clear error messages in the log.