[mythtv-users] Multiple video sources and scheduling

Paul Barker myth at sixtimesnine.net
Fri Jun 9 23:29:37 UTC 2006

Hi All

I've just upgraded to FC5 / Myth 0.19 and am playing with getting my
second tuner (Nova-S) working.

I currently have two video sources defined:

1) SKY -> PVR250 - SVIDEO - SKY Digibox (with IR sender)
2) FREEVIEW -> Nova-S - DVB-S Free to air

My question is concerns scheduling. I obviously have an overlap of
available channels, the DVB-S card gets a subset (the free to air set)
of the channels available on the PVR250. However if I'm recording from
the PVR250 and I try to schedule a show which should be available from
the Nova-S it just shows up as a conflict.

Is there any clever channel setup I need to do (same channel number,
name ? etc) to have Myth automatically know that this program is
available on another source ?

Many thanks
Paul