[mythtv-users] Fast Forward and Rewind Broken after 0.19 upgrade

Paul Barker myth at sixtimesnine.net
Sun Jun 11 00:31:05 UTC 2006

Hi All

I've got one issue left post 0.19 upgrade - searching forwards or
backwards within a recorded program doesn't work.

I use a remote f/e running MiniMyth on a VIA Epia M10K. This has served
me well under 0.18. I record from a PVR250 and a Nova-S.

If I'm watching a recording and try to skip forwards faster than 3X
(sticky keys is on) then the video pauses and then breaks up (blocking)
whilst skipping backwards and forwards over the same few seconds of
video. The elapsed time on the OSD crawls upwards and when I hit play it
pops out somewhere further on in the recording.

I've tried a test running a f/e on my backend and ffw and rew seem to
work so it's particular to the remote f/e.

Any ideas ? Anyone running MiniMyth 0.19 on Epia hardware with working
search ?

I'll cross post to the MiniMyth forums.

Cheers
Paul