[mythtv-users] MythTV in Debian

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 19:52:47 UTC 2006

Sorry to dig up an old thread here, but I was wondering a bit more about the
difficulties with a gamecube compatible build.

I'm going to be getting a gamecube very soon myself. I understand that there
is now a framebuffer driver included in GC-Linux.  So I would imagine that
myth built against directFB would be feasible to run a small frontend.  Does
myth still build against QT Embedded/directFB?  Also there is some
experimental X server support too
http://www.gc-linux.org/wiki/Graphics_and_Sound.

After actually getting my GC and setting up a nfs root and such,  I might
look more into this myself.