[mythtv-users] PVR250 Gone Haywire?

jDeGraw coffee412 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 12 23:23:42 UTC 2006

Just wanted to update my problem with my solution to fixing the problem.

I did replace the pvr250 with a pvr150 and things are working great.

The pvr150 is about the same thing as the 250 except it doesnt have the
radio in it. Comes with the nice remote too.

One thing about the 150 model was the tuner type. I know someone else
here is having the same problem. Its not autodetected. But I was able to
make mine work just fine with the tuner set to 47.

Well, This should end this thread. Thanks for the replies from those
that I got. I appreciate the helpful hints.

jDeGraw