[mythtv-users] Using Myth w/o X running on TV-out

James Carrig james.carrig at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 06:13:24 UTC 2006

Thanks for the responses.  When I started my computer up again tonight
everything was running the way I wanted it (dual-headed LCD+TV).

I didn't change anything under Linux.  The only thing I can figure is
that either the computer had to be shutdown for a long time to clear
the registers or my driver updates under Windows (I'm dual booting)
had some residual effect.  Yesterday I had shutdown numerous times and
so that didn't seem to be sufficient.

Thanks,

-James