[mythtv-users] compiling svn under MacOSX

tom roth rawdlite at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 14 07:50:50 UTC 2006

On 14/06/06, David Snider <dsnider at thesniderpad.com> wrote:

> It compiled
> with your changes, and posted it on thesniderpad.com.  Go to
> Downloads, then Custom Requests.  There is one called MythFrontend
> Static Build 20060613
>
> Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Hi David,

thanks for your effort. Unfortunatetly i get the same error:
Thread 0 Crashed:
0   libstdc++.6.dylib                0x9ec080b0
_gnu_cxx::__exchange_and_add(int volatile*, int) + 0
1   libstdc++.6.dylib                0x9ebc69a4 std::locale::~locale
[in-charge]() + 20
2   libstdc++.6.dylib                0x9ebc69a4 std::locale::~locale
[in-charge]() + 20
3   myth                             0xc6169b58

So i guess i have to wait for the next "official"  release for  MACOSX  or
try  to  get my system to compile qt properly. Too bad, i would have enjoyed
watching the world cup on my powerbook.

Thanks again

tom