[mythtv-users] Mythphone unable to handle SIP servers on other than port 5060

Brad Templeton brad+myth at templetons.com
Thu Jun 15 19:20:32 UTC 2006

In the SIP spec, Sip server addresses and URLs can be specified as
    sipserver.foo.com:5061

In various places to reach a server that is not on port the default
5060.   Looking at mythphone's sipfsm.cpp, it has the port number
hard coded, rather than parsing it out of the domain or URL.

Since I have some other sip software at port 5060, I run my Asterisk
on another port, and thus can't try out mythphone.