[mythtv-users] MythCenter theme in default 0.19 release

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Jun 16 16:48:11 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 06:37:07PM +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:

> > > I just installed this from ATrpms and the themes contained in this rpm are:
> > >
> > > Iulius
> > > Minimalist-wide
> > > Titivillus
> > >
> > > No MythCenter :(
> >
> > 0.19 and 0.19-fixes (which Axel is using) have MythCenter (but not
> > MythCenter-wide).  Someone else will have to give you info about the
> > RPM, though.
>
> Hm, a quick inspection shows this is a bug in the rpm. For some
> reason MythCenter isn't shipped. I'll check that and upload a fixed
> package, thanks for the hint!

Hm^2, it's a bit embarrassing, along with MythCenter, both Iulius-OSD
and isthmus were missing :(

The package was not using qmake since it's rather trivial and is
shared across all distributions, so the folders have to be manually
copied and pasted, which is (obviously ...) error prone.

I wonder why it took so long to detect that these themes were
missing. A new package rectifying this is built and waits to be
uploaded and merged into the repo. Thanks again!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net