[mythtv-users] Zapping-Order of live channels - problem im mythweb?

Matthias Thyroff Matthias at thyroff.net
Mon Jun 19 18:29:11 UTC 2006

Am Montag, 19. Juni 2006 18:02 schrieb Matthias Thyroff:
> Hello Group,
>
> suddenly ("I haven't touched anything!!!" :-) the zapping order of the live
> channels in my frontend has changed.
Mmh, not true (of course!). Thinking about it. I got tv_grab_de_tvtoday to
work yesterday (should not affect anything) and:

I installed mythweb. Now, here I found the screen where I can edit the
channels list, found it nice, flagged all commercial free channels and saved.

Could this be a problem in mythweb, has it screwed my channels list?