[mythtv-users] Program Guide only displays 3 channels, set to display 4

William Pettersson enigma at strudel-hound.com
Tue Jun 20 02:15:14 UTC 2006

As can be seen at http://www.strudel-hound.com/guide2.jpg I have mythtv
set up to display 4 channels at once on the program guide.  This is
because there are only 4 channels that I can get where I live.  It
displays 4 channel slots on the left, but only 3 actual listings of
programs.  Also the bottom slot where the last channel icon is meant to
be, is empty.  I've set it up via Setup->TV Settings->Program
Guide->Channels to Display = 4.  If I set it to 3, it works fine.  If I
set it to 5, it makes 5 "bubbles" on the left, but still only shows 3
channel listings.

Any idea what could cause this?

Will