[mythtv-users] Alternate d/l URL for mythstreamtv?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 06:13:51 UTC 2006

> Does anyone know of an alternate download URL for mythstreamtv?
> http://jogibear9988.dyndns.org:2080/ seems to be down.  The patch for
> the version at http://sourceforge.net/projects/mythstreamtv/ to work
> with 0.19 would be equally welcome.
>
> While the planet goes bonkers about World Cup there's no official streaming
> video of the games in Canada.  If anyone has tried to watch telnet
> diego.ascii-wm.net 2006 you'll understand my motivation to get
> mythstreamtv going.  Oh, and game 7 of the Stanley Cup is this
> evening. Go Oilers!

I think you've got the wrong programme name. MythStreamTV is what you
install to stream your recordings to other clients.

MythStream is what you install to view video streams provided by
somebody else off the web and can be found at
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~moongies/streamtuned.html. They're totally
different.

Regards,
Phill