[mythtv-users] New system build. Looking for opinions.

Troy Beneke troy.beneke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 23:49:47 UTC 2006

The reason I'm starting with a 120 GB HD is because I have an extra one
laying around. The case I want has room for 6 HDs and future expansion is
assumed. I haven't watched TV/cable in 5 years so I'm not expecting a bum
rush to fill capacity. In the future (3 years from now) I do plan on getting
an HD tuner of some sort. The two tuners implementation is more for me being
able to record something in the background while my wife watches live TV
(she's a bit of a technophobe and will probably take her 6 months to start
trying to record something). I am planning on putting in another 320-640 GB
around the end of the year if everything works out as I'm expecting it to.