[mythtv-users] How to avoid problem hardware in a new system

James Carrig james.carrig at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 00:25:38 UTC 2006

You all talked me into it.  I have a great big silent Antec P180B case,
Pentium D 930, ASUS mobo and just passed POST.  It was VERY difficult as
both mobo's I tried didn't support the 930 out of the box.  (I had to
install an 830, update the BIOS, and put the 930 back in -- not obvious to
me as this is my first home-build.)  Now wish me luck with the software.