[mythtv-users] 50 Hz for Bob2x on i810

Tino Keitel tino.keitel at gmx.de
Thu Jun 22 19:56:10 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

currently I use the bob2x deinterlacer on a 60 Hz screen. To avoid the
wobbling picture I would like to switch to 50 Hz. However, the i810
driver doesn't make this an easy task. As far as I know it doesn't care
about mode lines, but reads the table of resolutions from the BIOS. I
already modified this table using 915resolution to get 1680x1050, but
simply using 49-51 for VertRefresh in xorg.conf doesn't work, as the
server won't start anymore.

Any hints how to get 50 Hz with the i810 driver?

Regards,
Tino