[mythtv-users] Lastest SVN: Missing channels, also strange bad frames

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 03:37:00 UTC 2006

> For some reason I couldn't get the patch to work
however. It would
> give me a bad chunk error.

I was going to update it if I could reproduce the
problem. I can't, the
patch still applies cleanly to SVN head for me.

Just to check, you were in mythtv/libs/libmythtv and
did patch < "the patch
location"?

--
Anduin Withers

I tried this and doing a mythfilldatabase gave me no
channels.  I had to do a mythfilldatabase
--do-channel-update to get the information in.
However, I am missing channels 3, 7, 10, 18, and 22.
Also, none of my channels have the write channel
number assigned to them.  Most of them have channel 0
for the entry.  For example channle 33 has 0 in it
instead of 33.  I will be on vac the next few days so
i won't be able to try anything new.  I'll catch back
up with you when I get back