[mythtv-users] Lastest SVN: Missing channels, also strange bad frames

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 13:01:10 UTC 2006

> I tried this and doing a mythfilldatabase gave me no

> channels. I had to do a mythfilldatabase
> --do-channel-update to get the information in.

I'm mostly sure that this is correct behavior now.

> However, I am missing channels 3, 7, 10, 18, and 22.

> Also, none of my channels have the write channel
> number assigned to them. Most of them have channel 0

> for the entry. For example channle 33 has 0 in it
> instead of 33. I will be on vac the next few days so

> i won't be able to try anything new. I'll catch back

> up with you when I get back

Same deal as for Brad Templeton: send me the info I
need to get the same
lineup you are using and I'll look into it.

--
Anduin Withers

I'm using datadirect (tms)
zip is 70737
and I'm using Cox Cable the Basic package 2-73, not
the digital.  Hope this helps.