[mythtv-users] Myth is automatically cancelling recordings?

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 14:04:56 UTC 2006

I upgraded to 0.19 a few months ago an, since then,
I've noticed that my recorded shows are not being
recorded at the rate that they once were.

At first I thought "It's just that I've watched all
the episodes so there's nothing new left to record",
however, after looking into it that doesn't seem to be
the case.

For example, I record the Daily Show with John
Stewart.  It has a new episode at 10 (or 10:30 or
something)pm Monday through Friday.  I've set Myth to
record "At any time on this channel" I believe.

When I look in the Schedule Priorities screen, sorry I
don't know the exact title because I don't have it in
front of me, I can see "The Daily Show" but it has a
"C" in the left column which I think means "Confict"
however there's only one listing for "The daily show"
so I'm thinking that maybe the "C" means "Cancelled".

"The Daily Show" seemed to record fine for a while.
I'm thinking maybe it was a couple of weeks,
corresponding to my TV guide data.

More or less all of my other scheduled regular
recordings also have a "C" in front of them although a
couple have "A".

I have the priorities set to "+0" as I don't really
have much of a preference between most things that I
record.

Any idea what's happening?

Thanks!