[mythtv-users] Lastest SVN: Missing channels, also strange bad frames

Bob O'Shaughnessy oshaug at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 17:46:37 UTC 2006

I'm experiencing a similar problem with SVN 10285. It also occured with the
previous SVN build.  I'm in 43214 using Time Warner Cable Ready as my
listing source.

The incorrect channels that I've got are
2 - Comedy Central (instead of WSFJ)
5 - 10  AZNTV (instead of WBNS)
7 - TVGC (instead of WCMH)
9 - CBB (Instead of WSYX)
11 - Sportstime Ohio (instead of WOSU0
13 - Bravo (instead of WWHO)

The patern that I'm seeing here, is that the analog TV channel seems to be
transposed in some cases.  WBNS is Channel 10 in analog, but is being
replaced by AZNTV, which is channel 10 in the cable lineup.   WSFJ is UHF
channel 51 and it is being replaced by Comedy Central, which is channel 51
in the cable lineup.

On 6/23/06, Chad Delatte <gremlin190 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > I tried this and doing a mythfilldatabase gave me no
>
> > channels. I had to do a mythfilldatabase
> > --do-channel-update to get the information in.
>
> I'm mostly sure that this is correct behavior now.
>
> > However, I am missing channels 3, 7, 10, 18, and 22.
>
> > Also, none of my channels have the write channel
> > number assigned to them. Most of them have channel 0
>
> > for the entry. For example channle 33 has 0 in it
> > instead of 33. I will be on vac the next few days so
>
> > i won't be able to try anything new. I'll catch back
>
> > up with you when I get back
>
> Same deal as for Brad Templeton: send me the info I
> need to get the same
> lineup you are using and I'll look into it.
>
> --
> Anduin Withers
>

> I'm using datadirect (tms)
> zip is 70737
> and I'm using Cox Cable the Basic package 2-73, not
> the digital.  Hope this helps.

Bob O'Shaughnessy
oshaughnessy at mac.com
http://oshaughnessy.typepad.com