[mythtv-users] Myth and 64 bit OK? Seeing too many issues

Teruel de Campo MD chusty at attglobal.net
Sat Jun 24 01:14:05 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 19:02 -0600, Mark wrote:
> The strange thing is that I can:
> mplayer -vo x11 on both dev/video0 and /dev/video1 with no problems.
> Sometimes I have to rmmod ivtv and modprobe it back in though.
>
> The problem seems to be in MythTV.  It plays channel 2 then if I change
> channel, it hangs and locks myth up.
Mark,

Install the tuner and play with the tuner and mplayer. At least you
eliminate a hardware problem and a module problem. With one of the old
ivtv modules I had a problem under myth with channels and spend many
days trying to figure out and finally I replace the ivtv for another
version and everything was ok.

-=terry(Denver)=-