[mythtv-users] StreamZap receiver

Russell Brown rmbzzz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 14:31:56 UTC 2006

2006/6/24, Varanger <varanger at gmail.com>:

> Hi!
>
> Has anyone used the Streamzap receiver with universal remote controls??
>
> I am planning to buy one but first I'd like to know first if it is possible
> to use the receiver with other remote controls. I think if it is an standard
> infrared receiver I could configure it just modifying LIRC configurarion
> files.
>
> Has anyone tried that???
>

> Varanger

I am using the Streamzap receiver with an RCA
universal remote control. The receiver seems to work fine.

My remote set up is a bit squirrely right now--the lircrc
file for the streamzap remote that ships with mythtv
0.19 from atrpms has no repeat statements.
I currently have repeat = 3, but mythtv receives
multiple keypresses when we only intend to send one.

The RCA remote shows similar problems--I am
going to change the setting of the remote and redo
the lircrc file "sometime".
Russell Brown

Russell Brown--rmb at loebbrown.net