[mythtv-users] myth dvd player

fkamp at comcast.net fkamp at comcast.net
Mon Jun 26 21:32:25 UTC 2006

I am using mythtv version 0.19 running on FC4 2.6.11.

It seems to work fine in providing TV and recording
functions but has a problem with the DVD player.

Under optical drives Myth offers a DVD player that most
likely uses mplayer.  When I try to play Raiders of the Lost
Ark using Myth, the movie plays in French.  It plays fine,
in english when using XINE.

I know there are language options in the Mythtv setup and I
have checked to make sure they are all set to english.

Is there something else that needs to be done to get the
Mythtv DVD player to play my DVDs in english?

Regards,
Frank Kamp