[mythtv-users] Myth tv Installation problem

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Tue Jun 27 12:28:12 UTC 2006

Ramanraj Vamsi schreef:
> Hi,
> I wanna be the future user of mythtv.
> I am using Suse linux 10.0 and following mythtv.org
> <http://mythtv.org> docs.
> But the following error occured while  building myth tv when $make
> command is given.But the following error occured while  building myth
> tv when $make command is given.
>
> Please help me fix the problem.
>
> Thank you!!!
>
> Vamsy.

Seeing the problems that you have, wouldn't it be easier to download and
install binary packages? It seems there are binary packages for suse
10.0, then you only have to install instead of compile and all ;)

Me being a fedora user I don;t  have a lot of experience with suse, but
google helps me well ;) So I found this site, might be of help to you?

http://folk.uio.no/oeysteio/

Good luck,

Jos Hoekstra