[mythtv-users] Myth tv Installation problem

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:10:23 UTC 2006

On 27/06/06, Ramanraj Vamsi <ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>  I installed the following  packages :
>
>  lame-3.96.1
>  xmltv_prereq-7
>  xmltv-0.5.44
>  qt-x11-free-3.0.1
>  qt3-devel-3.3.4-11.i586.rpm
>  zlib-devel-1.2.3-3.i686.rpm
>  xorg-x11-devel-6.8.2-30.i586.rpm
>  freeglut-devel-2.2.0-83.i586.rpm
>  freetype2-2.1.3-12plf.i586.rpm
>  XFree86-Mesa-devel-5.3.99.902-40.i586.rpm
>  XFree86-devel-4.3.99.902-40.i586.rpm
>  liblcms-devel-1.14-3.i586.rpm
>  libmng-devel-1.0.9-4.i586.rpm
>  libpng-devel-1.2.8-3.i586.rpm
>
>  Is there anything I still have to do  or modify or reinstall any package?
>  Please suggest!

Vamsy,

These are the qt packages I have installed (I run Fedora Core 4):

[mythtv at homer ~]$ rpm -qa |grep qt
qt-designer-3.3.4-15.5
qt-devel-3.3.4-15.5
qt-MySQL-3.3.4-15.5
qt-3.3.4-15.5
qt-ODBC-3.3.4-15.5

I do not have any problems compiling SVN with these installed.

If you continue to have problems compiling MythTV on your system,
check for any precompiled MythTV packages for Suse which will make
life much easier for you!

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki: