[mythtv-users] Loosing sync when watching DVD

Peter Carlsson maillist.peter at home.se
Tue Jun 27 20:49:29 UTC 2006

Hello!

Sorry for being a little bit OT since this has nothing to do with MythTV.

I have tried different players (mplayer, vlc, ogle and xine) to play DVDs and it
manage to play but very often they all seems to loose sync and the picture disappear
for a few seconds. I am running Debian (testing) with nvidia 1.0-8762. Using vesa
driver instead of nvidia does not have the same problem.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Below are some lines from my /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Section "Device"
         Identifier      "Onboard nVidia GeForce 6150"
#       Driver          "vesa"
         Driver          "nvidia"
         Option          "TVStandard" "PAL-B"
EndSection