[mythtv-users] Sound Syncronization Problems in Recording Playback ONLY

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 22:29:49 UTC 2006

Somewhat large problem to a test i wanted to do with this:

The  make_atsc_chanconf.pl no longer works.  The generator at
http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/personal...sc_chanconf.cgi<http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/personal/angel/mythtv/make_atsc_chanconf.cgi>
is
also broken.

Can't make heads nor tails of the information comming from
antennaweb.orgabout this.  I see the hidden field that I think the
perl program is trying
to parse, but for the life of me it looks like not all the needed data is
there.  I'm lost, anyone out there can point me to a currently working
method to generate a .azap/channels.conf file so that I can try to do a
record outside of mythTV?

--Douglas Wagner