[mythtv-users] Mythbackend causing high load

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Wed Jun 28 05:16:07 UTC 2006

How much free space do you have available on your ReiserFS partition?

I discovered I need about 10% (30gb) free space on my 300gb drive to
keep the problem from happening, recordings have been flawless since I
discovered this.

I have yet to get a hold of the ReiserFS guys, I think their mailing
list is down right now.