[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au 2.3

Dave Oxley dave at daveoxley.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 07:42:52 UTC 2006

Michael Smith wrote:

> I might get time to look at this; I'm thinking, however, that I might
> just move myself over to Robbo's guide --- assuming he/they get
> his/their act into gear in time :-).
>
>    http://wiki.dvbowners.com/index.php/JRobbo%27s_EPG_Guides
>
> Michael.

I can certainly understand why you would do that! ;) Unfortunately I'd
already rejected that as an alternative for myself as they don't provide
Austar guides.

Also I seem to remember that someone on this list mentioned that guide
data from them was failing at the same time ninemsn changed their site
so I suspect the data comes from ninemsn. Hope they don't use your script!!!

The dev's are planning on implementing EIT that will collect the weekly
guide that comes over DVB-S, so hopefully that will be implemented soon
and then I can use that for my Austar guide data and use the JRobbo
EPG's for FTA.

Dave.