[mythtv-users] htdigest and Firefox 1.0.8 wrong MD5 hash

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 11:30:31 UTC 2006

--- Scott Dexter wrote:
> TIme to update your browser, yowch
> On 6/27/06, Ben Dash wrote:

> en-US;
> > rv:1.7.13) Gecko/20060430 Firefox/1.0.8

It turns out that it had nothing to do with the
browser, I was typing "mythtv" instead of "mythweb".

I just checked the Gentoo portage repository and I'm
not sure how I got to 1.0.8 since the current latest
is supposedly only 1.0.7-r4 as far as Gentoo is
concerned amd then they jump to 1.5.  I didn't want to
go to 1.5 the last time I upgraded. :-)

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |