[mythtv-users] mytharchive

bryce cottam bwcottam at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 06:07:54 UTC 2006

--- Steve Daniels <steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com>

http://www.google.com/search?btnI=I%27m+Feeling+Lucky&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=my
> tharchive
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythArchive
>
> Specifically half way down where it says..
>
> Compile and Install MythArchive
>
> Note: This plugin requires at least SVN Revision
> 9846 to run
>
> HTH
>
> Steve Daniels
>
> --

Well, I saw that, I am kinda new to SVN, I use CVS all
the time.  I guess at a glance I thought that ment the
version of either a.) MythArchive, or b.) SVN.

So, I guess this poses another (maybe stupid)
question.  Given that I have MythTV installed and all
configured, can I simply get that version from SVN,
compile/install it and have it just "update" my
current install? Or would I be starting over from
scratch?

Thanks for the reply Steve!!

-bryce