[mythtv-users] Question about teletext

valerio.mariani at hispeed.ch valerio.mariani at hispeed.ch
Thu Jun 29 09:47:44 UTC 2006

Good morning everyone!

I just joined the list and I have three questions for the more knowledge members. I will post them in two separate emails, so people can read only the topics they choose and answer!

I have a working installation of mythtv that is working fine and I am happy with that. I have an AMD 3000+ machine with Hauppauge PVR 350 card (ivtv drivers).
I am running ivtv 6.3 and mythtv 0.19. I am watching tv on my computer display (no tv-out used)

This is the first question:

Is there a way to read teletext from my card in mythtv. If not, is there a way to do it using another program? And in this case, could you please suggest a program?

Thankyou in advance for your answer! Please feel free to be technical, I want to learn!

    Valerio