[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au 2.3

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 07:00:19 UTC 2006

On 6/29/06, David Whyte <david.whyte at gmail.com> wrote:

> The xml that is output from tv_grab_au starts from tomorrow
> 30/June/2006 at 06:00 hours.  It isn't actually scraping today.
>
> Is this a bug?

Last and final post on this from me (hopefully).  My mythfilldatabase
command is scheduled to run at about 6:30am.  When it ran this
morning, it seemed to corrupt all of the data again and make it so
that todays schedule reflected what is really on tomorrow.

When I re-ran it this afternoon, it seemed to populate everything OK,
so from now on, everything is fine.

What time do you folks run mythfilldatabase with the ninemsn tv_grab_au?

Cheers,
Whytey