[mythtv-users] MythTV and nxtvepgd, sort of worked in 0.18

Wed Mar 1 21:22:23 UTC 2006

I used a workaroud:

a) Not watching TV in the morning I let the system start via BIOS (5:30am).

b) I created 2 cron-jobs

b1) the first at 5:35. This one kills alls mythprocesses (might be the
system was running and not woken up) and starts nxtvepgd to collect data.

b2) the second starts at 6:00 and fills the database with the current
data. After that the system ist shut down again.

This worked fine with 0.18. With 0.19 fillig the database causes
mythfrontend to a "segmentation fault".