[mythtv-users] font size in browse mode

Raphael Pooser rpooser at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:02:46 UTC 2006

Karl Hiramoto wrote:
> In browse mode, I would like to make the font smaller to allow for
> more text to fit on the screen.  How do  I do this?
>
> In  TV Settings --> Playback   There is some stuff, but not exactly
> what i would like to change.
>

> Is this easy to do?
>
> Copy a new TTF  to /usr/share/mythtv/  ???
>
> --
> karl

The browse mode uses one of the font sizes if I'm not mistaken.  I
believe this is the same font size as the osd.  In the settings you can
adjust the smal medium and large font sizes to whatever you want.  I
believe this one is the small; maybe the medium.  I think I've been able
to change this before, so play around with that til you get something
you like.
Raphael