[mythtv-users] Xebian newbie - dealing with Xebian dependencies

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 19:49:39 UTC 2006

> There was a link to the sarge packages which I used mentioned here on
> this list about a week ago. I'll repost as soon as I start my xbox.

Did you manage to find that link? I'm trying to set up a frnotend Xbox
and have installed Xebian but have now found that I can't install
mythtv because the packages dont' exist at debian-marillat any more.
In fact they don't seem to exist anywhere - the only ones that seem to
be aroud are the Alex Fisher ones but they're for 0.19 but I need
0.18.1 and I'm not ready to upgrade yet.

Regards,
Phill