[mythtv-users] Most tuners in a single machine

White Joe joe.white at consultant.volvo.com
Thu Mar 2 20:49:14 UTC 2006

I had the use of a passive backplane about a year ago and tried it out
with 0.17 and 4 pvr250s.  It worked great!  Unfortunately, I had to give
the backplane back and with subsequent investigation decided it was much
cheaper and space efficient to create a secondary backend than to buy a
backplane.

jw