[mythtv-users] mythplugins / mythmusic "missing dependencies"

lau.ent at gmx.ch lau.ent at gmx.ch
Thu Mar 2 22:36:50 UTC 2006

Hi

I'm trying to install the mythplugins and get the following message when I
run "./configure --enable-all"
--------------
MythMusic requires libmad and libid3tag.
MythMusic requires FLAC.
MythMusic requires libcdaudio.
Disabling MythMusic due to missing dependencies.
--------------
I'm using Suse 10. I tried looking for the missing bits in Yast/packman but
couldn't find them. Where can I get them easily? Are there other online
sources for linux programs other than packman? I found out that libcdaudio
is available from http://sourceforge.net/projects/libcdaudio/. I'm afraid to
install it from the command line, though, and risk to mess up my current
installation. How can I install the source (libcdaudio-0.99.12p2.tar.gz)
through Yast?

Regards
laurent

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer