[mythtv-users] Database Inconsistencies in 0.19

Gavin Haslett gavin at nodecaf.net
Fri Mar 3 01:21:22 UTC 2006

About 9 times out of 10 it won't let me... First it just dispalys a box
that says "File not Available" with an "OK" checkbox, then it goes "dim"
and I can't get the menu up.

Backed out, went back in and tried it several more times and finally got
through. I think if you have preview turned on it tries to play the
file, finds the file doesn't exist and then flags it as deleted... But
never purges it. Could be a bug. I was only able to get a menu to delete
the recording when I hit on it REAL FAST before it usually has time to
open the preview.

Now, I probably could have turned off preview, but until I identify
another "dud file" I won't be able to confirm if this is the case.

Gavin