[mythtv-users] external channel changing changed

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Fri Mar 3 22:49:33 UTC 2006

Per Bothner wrote:
> The mapping from entered channel number to the one passed to the
> channel changing scripts is roughly but not quite linear.  For example:

A partial answer, based on a hint from "MythTV not passing channel data"
thread: Mythtv is passing the "Frequence or Channel".

A possible-related problem or source: The channel editor lists (say)
"Channel 9", rather than a Channel ID like (say) "KQED".  It also lists
a lot of non-existing channels.  I'd like it to get avail channels
and names from the zap2it listing; I'll try again to see if I can
figure out how to do that.
--
	--Per Bothner