[mythtv-users] Nuvexport to iPod job

WiFi Fun wififun at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 17:59:32 UTC 2006

Marc, I have a new myth2ipod script you can try. (See attached) Don't
forget to setup feed folders and give them the correct permissions for
your setup.
You may need to compile and install a few items, such as ffmpeg with
xvid, and faac. You will also need to make libs and make inastall for
MP4Box. This will allow an iPod with firmware 1.1 to play the files.
You also need to modify the iPod.pm nuvexport file by commenting out
the mov check, and changing all occurrences of mov to mp4. The last
step, and the real answer to your question, edit /etc/nuvexportrc.
This is where this file is for me, but after posting a question here
and getting no answer, I managed to track down this file. Whalla,
turning of those things is very easy if done here. Good luck.
myth2ipod.com should be updated with install directions and the new
script this weekend. I am working on it now.