[mythtv-users] Nuvexport to iPod job

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 21:42:34 UTC 2006

On 3/4/06, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> > Thanks, I'll give this a try later.  for now nuvexport works
> > perfectly.  I just commented out the settings for noise reduction and
> > deinterlace.
>
> Does no one listen to me?   --nodenoise and --nodeinterlace should work
> just fine..  Or turn them off in nuvexportrc.
>
> If this does NOT work for you, then PLEASE PLEASE submit a bug report,
> or at least email me about it.
>
> -Chris

Haha... yea.

WiFi, can you please get with Chris to work some of this stuff out?
Here's where you submit bug reports for nuvexport:

https://svn.forevermore.net/nuvexport/

I'd love to see myth2ipod work a little better in terms of automation,
easier configuration, and more.  Ever think of submitting it for
inclusion as part of myth instead of an external add-on?

Thanks!